Academics:

Student Engagement:

12-C, Rama Plaza, 2nd Floor, Kailash Vihar, City Centre, Gwalior 474011, MP

+91-9522600608

Gwalior, India India
Best coaching institute in gwalior........
Jul 19, 2018 07:29 PM 6616 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jul 20, 2018 02:20 AM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

The FIITJEE stands for FORUM FOR IIT-JEE and they are quite holding it true! The FIITJEE institute provides u with great faculty and facilities they have great infrastructure, a very competitive environment , helpful teachers which are ready to solve your doubts any time asked, and they have designed there CPP's and study material in such a way to get full practice of questions of different levels and many more.FIITJEE's AITS the best test series in INDIA. It provides you with difficult as well as moderate questions which are being asked in IIT-JEE.If you are not recently studying in FIITJEE and want to take admission with affordable fee they I suggest u to give there various entrance cum scholarship test.I am a student of FIITJEE gwalior of session 2016-2018 with two year classroom program and I have taken admission by MPTRE ( Madya Pradesh talent research examination ) I got quite good marks in the test so I got scholarship based on my score . And you won't believe I have to pay just 45k for studying there for two years and now I am a student of IIT-KANPUR with COMPUTER SCIENCE branch.I recommend each and every aspirant from gwalior to take admission in FIITJEE.

FIITJEE - Kailash Vihar - Gwalior