Academics:

Student Engagement:

FIITJEE House, 29-A,Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal New 110016, DL

+91-011-46106000

New Delhi India
Don't Go For It!!
Nov 23, 2017 02:05 PM 11121 Views (via Android App)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I joined FIITJEE in 2015 when I was in 11th Class I was very much inspired for getting into IIT and I was pretty good at studies too but after joining FIITJEE it was all ruined they make you study there Rubbish study material which has lots of mistakes Even teachers there dont have knowledge at all. I think they just Mug Up there daily lectures and come to class they dont clear doubts because even they don't know it. And the worst thing about FIITJEE was that they don't teach concepts of physics and mathematics they just go on solving questions in class this is a wrong method of teaching. my suggestion would be to do self study and onky from NCERT textbooks and if you need helo then you can consult your school teachers you are paying them so use them. I leaved FIITJEE after 1 month of joining though I lost 2 lacs fees because they dont return it but then I did lot of study on my own and I got a pretty good rank in JEE this year and got in DTU . computer science engineering my parents are happy on that decision to Leave FIITJEE and I have done all this in mine without anybody's help!

FIITJEE - Delhi