Academics:

Student Engagement:

FIITJEE House, 29-A,Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal New 110016, DL

+91-011-46106000

Good coaching Institute but fees is very high
Mar 24, 2018 08:46 PM 11991 Views
(Updated Mar 24, 2018 08:44 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I have personally taken coaching from here for my engineering entrance exams when I was in my 12th standard, . test series, teachers and study material everything is up to the mark for your engineering entrance exams batch size was around 60 and it varies from batch to batch.Sometimes it is very difficult to cope up with school studies and with your coaching but at the end of the it is all about your hard work.One has to diligently follow the teachers in the institute and study material provided by the coaching center is more than enough to clear the entrance.you just have to revise it 3-4 times.and the all India test series conducted here will gauge your level with the thousands of other students. at national level. but I must admit that fees is very high .so you must try to get some scholarship in the admission test of the institute.

FIITJEE - Delhi