Academics:

Student Engagement:

FIITJEE House, 29-A,Kalu Sarai, Sarvapriya Vihar, Near Hauz Khas Bus Terminal New 110016, DL

+91-011-46106000

FITJEE NEW DELHI
Feb 14, 2018 04:27 PM 11239 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Feb 14, 2018 04:40 PM)

Academics:

Student Engagement:

Hii friends, IIT has been always first choice for the students( basically who belonged to the science stream) to study. Each and every student has dream of it. And for this they join various coaching centres spend thousands of rupees and other sorts of things. In India students just rush for the coaching centers as if it is the only key to success and get into IIT's.We students join renowned centres like FITJEE because we believe that we can only clear through this way but no it's not the only way. Let me just tell u about my experience with FITJEE and other coaching center.No doubt FITJEE is one of the most popular coaching center presently in our country. But its fee is too much for middle class people to afford. I mean 3lakh rupees for an year really and their faculty members are also not good enough as they used to be earlier my brother had studied their last well he was able to clear the mains and get into DTU but it's not always the brand but it's the QUALITY of the studenthow to Crack if any one wants to join coaching center why not KOTA it is India 's largest coaching center with a well established and best faculty members who are always with u and the fee structure is also cheap as compared to FITJEE and Akash or any other centres. At last I want to conclude that, it's not the coaching centres or the faculty members it's the student who can bring a difference in himself.Thanks and sorry if u don't like this.

FIITJEE - Delhi