Academics:

BEST COACHING OR WORST?
Sep 12, 2019 06:15 PM 11615 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I m writing this review because I know that this coaching is one of the most famous one's and I have been here and I know its reality.

First of all, FEE STRUCTURE, u need to give a entrance exam and on its basis scholarships are given and honestly speaking if u get 100 percent scholarship you will think you are getting your studies in here for free but that's not the truth.

I cleared the exam got 100 percent scholarship and then when I went there they started specifying things like we give scholarship only on tution fees and for modules and all u have to pay.]

Secondly, the batch system, this is the worst system average stay average and toppers achieve more, parents send their students to coaching as they think that it will improve them but ya it will for sure but not necessarily.

TOP BATCH STUDENTS are given the most experienced faculty and top level teaching, while those in LOWER BATCHES are not given that much attention and newly hired teachers .

It's courses starts from 9th to 12th class . If you join in 11 t h class for example then they are gonna clear all your base of 9th and 10th but also gonna teach u some things that are not that necessary and at the end u will struggle with your present class.

I joined this coaching in 9th class left in 11th and that's one of the best decision I made because it was making my condition worse.

At the end I wouldn't recommend this coaching at all and you can also consider some reviews of the pass out ones and do remember to take reviews of average students, because AVERAGE students like me and others only face problems and give honest reviews.

FIITJEE - Bhopal