Was the tour operator helpful:

May 20, 2019 10:44 AM 1971 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Yesterday on 19/05/2019 we hired Driver from Ezidrive for 4 hrs. I never had been so harassed and humiliated because of the Driver Manjunath L send by the Ezidrive.

The whole trip he threatened us to leave the car on mid road and he will not drive. I took my Old Parents and my child to temple. Its a local trip only. He parked the car road side and threaten us to find some other driver and refuse to drive on mid way.

He even damaged my Car intentionally pressing Break and Accelerator at the same time. After several request also he refused to drive. Weired noise came from Car engine. I have to take my car to Garage for Repair.

Still not yet end, He called the Customer Care of Ezidrive sitting in the car in front of us and complain against us that we told him to jumped the red Signal.

I forced to return back and cancel the Trip and end with Pay him full amount of Rs. 370/- for 4 hours.

Ezidrivers Customer care also Very reluctant about my complain and did nt take any action against him.

I strongly recommend to avoid booking driver from this website.

Ezi Drive