Was the tour operator helpful:

May 14, 2018 01:11 PM 3828 Views

Was the tour operator helpful:

Tour Guide Expertise:

Travel Convenience:

Took a cab from Bangalore to Kerala for 5 days.

Driver was Excellent. Very well mannered, always smiling, no talking on the mobile, ready on time, no cribs about wherever we wanted to go even though the roads were not good at some parts.

Vehicle was Comfortable, but a sudden jerk every minute on the highway. The reason - a speed lock at 90kms. This made it slow as well and irritating. I have never experienced this with other tourist cabs, including from ezidrive.

Entry permit - TN and Kerala - They took Rs. 3000 for Kerala and 1000 for TN. I did not pay upfront. I told them that I will pay at the checkpost. At the checkpost, the drive did not allow me to accompany(neither did EZidrive - I had called them from the TN checkpost). They said that only the driver is allowed near the counter(ridiculous).

Since I was going on vacation with family, I did not want to argue. Paid up the amount.

But, this is definitely fleecing.

I have been checking the RTO sites also with a couple of other tourist cab drivers - the rates are definitely lower than what they made me pay.

If anyone knows the Entry tax rates for KA vehicles, let me know.

Ezi Drive