Dont ever use their service
Sep 20, 2007 04:56 PM 2457 Views
(Updated Sep 21, 2007 01:19 PM)

I have been a regular user of travel websites like yatra.com and have been extremely happy with their service. Two days ago, I saw the this ad by ezeego promising a free ticket for every ticket that is booked. After booking the first ticket, I realised that the site was not tailored to offer a discount for the next as promised. I tried their 24x7 numbers but no one answers. I left a voice mail - no answered.

I sent three emails - no response as yet. I called up their corporate office but no one is picking up the phone. I feel deceived - this seems like a scam. I should have checked the credentials of the site before going ahead with my booking. I caution readers not to try out this website as they are bound to be very very disappointed. How can a service providere be so irresponsible!!!

Ezeego1.com