Medical Care:

+91-80-25727771

I will NOT Recomend to ANYONE
Nov 19, 2017 11:13 PM 2652 Views

Medical Care:

I will never recommend to anyone to go to this Express Clinics Banswadi Bangalore . they are not professional .but professionally trained how to get money from the people.Here is my experience at Express Clinics .

1. I was directed to this center by my Health Insurance HDFC Ergo.the time I entered into lab to give my blood sample . one after another suggestion from the nurses .sir . take B12 test, thyroid test and this test and that test . . for a moment they confused to take .even they took extra blood just in-case if I make my mind to go for the extra test .but I was not persuaded by them and sticked to my package given by my Insurance . So be careful .you decide before getting into the lab if you need extra test or else loose your extra blood .

2. Doctor Consultation . the whole point here dr.Should read my report and explain it .but here I met Dr before the test report given except ECG.nothing but only Generation history was asked . after few days when I went to take my report and asked to meet Dr. to explain my report . I was asked to pay for the consultation for extra meeting .I did not know this trick .otherwise I would have met dr. at the end and got to know my report . I still have to meet my family dr. to check the report .

3. They did not keep their words . I gave my Test in the morning and was called to come in evening to collect my report .When I reached by evening still report was not ready.I picked up after 3 days .

Pathetic .I would recommend to go for Baptist Hospital .the best and I always done there . and very reasonable . but definitely not at this center .

Express Clinics - Bangalore