Layout and Design:

Excellent service !!
Jun 10, 2017 03:46 PM 2589 Views
(Updated Jun 10, 2017 03:47 PM)

Layout and Design:

It was on a sudden notice that I had to move to Mumbai from Bangalore and being a Sunday almost all the courier companies were shut down, one even refused to courier even after it was open. However I did check on some few courier companies available in the vicinity. Alas, I came across an amiable Mr Hussain who was too keen to help me out even after the shop being closed on a Sunday, he himself called me up, came down just to help me out with huge luggage that I had and assured me that he will courier it to Mumbai at the earliest.  Even after I reached Mumbai, Mr. Hussain and his representative in Mumbai were eager enough to call me and check till my things were delivered to me successfully!

Now, that's what I call sincerity towards work with a sense of responsibility! It would be Express Logistics for me, anytime!

My unfeigned appreciation to Mr Hussain and his team.

Thank you Express Air!