Salary and Benefits

Job Security

WATCH OUT - Google Review manipulators - Cheaters
Aug 28, 2019 04:36 PM 1239 Views
(Updated Sep 10, 2019 01:49 PM)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Posting on Mouthshut & Quora review & Google review to make more people aware. Remember they are good/skilled at manipulating, hiding/ deleting reviews and deleting my reviews/payment receipt.! Payment receipt uploaded on mouthshut.

-(minus) -5 rating. Save your Rs 5416 and rs 9000 .save Your MONEY "DONT CALL THEM and BLOCK THEM". They havent refunded anyones money till date. The refund transaction number they mention is bogus. Trust me. They will stalk you from different job portals to get your money.

Exalt consultancy, bangalore is not the place one should approach for a job. I got fooled by the ratings(3.4) and the positive attitude of Mary telling me that she has spoken to someone in their placement team about an opening with Britannia, flipkart etc. They make money by lying.The owner and the placement cell certainly dont know anything about recruitment business but reply to reviews showing a fake positive genuine sign that they can really help someone in need of a job. They are only good at copy pasting terms and conditions to not pay your money. Plus they put a fake name and write their owns reviews also to maintain 3.4 rating. Believe me!.

EXAMPLE of their copy paste lying that I will get a call for a job - Dont get fooled - ITS FAKE

" Dear Candidate,

Thank you for registering your profile with our database. We found your profile suitable for a position at Microland Ltd and hence sent the details to them.

The details of the position are given below:

Position: Supply Chain Manager

If shortlisted, you will receive intimation from ECPS/Microland Ltd. In case you receive a mail directly from Microland Ltd please keep us informed. This will help us to follow up with the organization and take things to closure. Would appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Thanks and Best Regards,

Placement Officer,

ECPS Pvt. Ltd.

Support No.7406909666/8046881222

Email ID:updates@exaltconsulting.in

URL: exaltconsulting.com "

I tell everyone reading this review believe the reviews that are there on Mouthshut and the 1 star ratings on google review. IGNORE the 4 or 5 ratings. Dont loose your time and money. Exalt consulting has been in a fake job racket, police and court cases so which renowned company will tie up with them for a job vacancy. They have a very bad reputation. Plus they create their own 5 star ratings and manipulate other reviews. Research them! Think smartly!

READ THIS REVIEW AGAIN and AGAIN. Like, Reply to this post to help others like you, comment below, share this post.

P.S You can see the placement officers and owner never reveal their true name because they cheat people.By now they must have hidden my google/quora review. Also as facebook reviews cannot be manipulated they dont have a single review there. They have blocked that facebook option.

Exalt Consulting