Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Sikar Raj India
Bad bad
Nov 27, 2017 06:23 PM 19360 Views (via Mobile)

Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Good enough, in short - " do not waste your money and time with Exalt. that is Exalts' royal way of looting money out of your pocket.And right here is my experience:Wow! amazing customer service. till I paid my percentage of 4500/- from my pocket to their cash box. the instant money reached them, I was requested to depart the premises and await the interview calls.First weeks surpassed. and no calls/verbal exchange from exalt. I called customer care, they referred me to inappropriate openings which isn't always even near my expertise/domain. I was no longer sure if this is right idea to maintain with Exalt. I asked for refund. The consultant said I must watch for three months to claim Refund.three months surpassed, now not even a single lead from Exalt. Now the thrilling fact approximately Exalt. as soon as making a decision to claim refund, you may be disconnected from Exalt.There exist one special magic quantity in Exalt that's 08064000451, the calls cannot be transferred to this wide variety or may be reached. It looks like Exalts' each client is engaged on this variety 24/7 for refund claims. I was fortunate after per week try to get preserve of a so referred to as "manager". He with politeness stated - Sir, you want to fill inside the reclaim form at the side of blah blah blah and send it to us by register put up most effective. we don now not accept scanned replica. awesome! as a minimum Exalt is loyal to the postal department:)Now, its nearly 3 months and made several calls, every time I get hold of the so called supervisor, he claims we dispatched the letter for your postal deal with every week lower back. did you get it.? of route my solution isn't any. adequate then take a look at your electronic mail, we are sending you the reproduction of the letter.( which in no way lands on my mail box). after I demanded the following time I reached the same so referred to as supervisor, he claims "ok u will get hold of it in 10 minutes, u see it for yourself about your refund reputation. " And that 10 mins in no way got here and that I assume it will never come as well.Any ways I am consoling myself that I have given charity to Exalt. however all of u reading this.plz do watch out for Exalt and do not provide charity to such frauds and do bypass this message to pals.

Exalt Consulting