Readability:

Everyonechoice.com - Online Battery store
Jun 16, 2016 10:50 AM 2386 Views

Readability:

Story:

Be cautious while purchasing from everyonechoice.com

everyonechoice.com is an online battery store which supplies battery in Delhi NCR. The rates are very reasonable and so I ordered a battery on 15.06.2016 with specific instructions to supply Luminous Extra Charge EC-18036 model after doing a lot of surfing and finalising on it.

The battery was delivered within 4-5 hours of ordering(Cash on delivery mode). It was company packed with hand written proper bill. Warranty card was unfilled and unstamped as is the prevalent practice in India with all dealers.(I do not know why the companies even bother to include a warranty card in their equipment when even they ask for bill/invoice only while honoring the warranty.

I tore open the cardboard box and took out the battery(Due to it's weight, It is not possible for one person to take it out without damaging the box). After opening I noticed that it was not the model I ordered but the model no. LE-18036TT(Luminous Electra). The battery seems to be original and had same specifications, warranty and MRP as that I had ordered. But it was still irritating to have not received exactly the one I had shortlisted after surfing for few days on net.

When I sent them a mail regarding my above objection, they immediately telephoned back and told that it is the same battery and if I have issues they will change it. But since I had already opened the battery, I told them I will keep it. The company seems to have tie-ups with local battery shops in Delhi NCR region who supply batteries to the customer on intimation from the website handler. The local shop guy told me that he was asked to supply Luminous 18036 battery and further details were not given by website handler. This is unprofessional.

I would advice future buyers to buy on this site with only Cash on delivery mode(no advance payment) and re-check the battery supplied by them. Otherwise the company seems to be OK.

Everyone worth Knowing - Lauren Weisberger