Salary and Benefits

Job Security

Career Growth

Work Environment

CEO Rating

This company are absolutely cheating everybody.Anyone who gets placed in this company by misake beware, there is no growth at all here, there is only one office with 12-13 employees, they claim on their website that they have offices at chennai, mumbai, pune etc..but the matter of fact is its fake.I got trapped into this company by mistake, I mistake I would regret all my life.

I was here for around 5 and half months and there is no growth here at all.They will take all your original documents and make a bond with you for 1.5 years, and that's it ur trapped, u cant move. Believe me this is the last place on earth you really want to work. The directors are fraud, they convince clients by making big promises and give nothing, nothing at all.

So please take my advice seriously else u will ruin your life here for 1.5 years

Euthenics IT Services Pvt Ltd