Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

24-1B, Vishal Nagar, Wakad, Pune 411027, MH

+91-20-41205003

''Best Place For Children''
Jun 18, 2015 02:06 PM 15569 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Hi friends it is big question for every parents that which is the good place for learning, playing and growing for their child.

Nowadays there are many school but choosing a good and best school is very difficult. My cosine brother was also worried about that.

He called me and ask that which one is good for his kid.I didn't have any idea so I asked my friend.She told me about Euro kids because her niece is studying in this.She told me that this is very nice.

I and my Bhabhi went to Euro kids which is located in Pune. I saw that the school is so beautiful and has also a big campus.I asked about the procedure of admission and so humbly they explained all requirements.I liked the teaching methodology.they also provide pick-up and drop service.

I had been there for 2 hrs. and I realized that how efficiently they manage all small kid liked the way of teaching that is totally different from other play school.It gives international touch in their teaching.Teachers ans Staffs are very caring and helpful. After that we decided that we will go for this. Next day we went and fulfil their requirements.Now I am so happy and I can see the improvement of my niece. it was the good decision.

Thanks Euro kids.