Child Friendliness:

Refused admission
Feb 23, 2018 03:50 PM 5682 Views

Child Friendliness:

Extracurricular Activities:

Hi friends recently we have shifted from delhi to pune on 6th of january2018. we have a baby of 6 years old.we wrote a mail to Euro school regarding admission of my child.I mentioned all the details that my baby has delayed milestone so speech is need based. To my surprise I recieved a call from Euro School within a week after sending the mail in which they clearly refused the admission of my child.As far as I know that as per govt. rules a school cannot deny the admission of a child like this.This was really overwhelmimg and dissappointing for me.Do the govt.rules are elephant's teeth just to show off and nothing to implement .Why our child is not eligible for my child's admission? why people don't have humanity and empathy for such children.I love my child and all those who are special need ones.I never ever prefer a school like this in which there is no humanity.

Thanks