Handy:

Eureka Forbes

Euroclean wdx2 ergo
A token of appreciation from the brand
Sep 13, 2018 11:56 AM 5205 Views (via Mobile)

Handy:

The post sales service is horrible. Eureka Forbes offer a free demo before sale but when we ask for a post sales demo, they say charges apply.

The product has good accessories and suction but when I used it to clean the carpet, the dust was settling underneath the dust bag. The call center staff was not able to guide as to what could be the reason why the dust was settling beneath the dust bag. When I asked him to connect me to a person who knew how to operate they said nobody was available which is understandable as it was is a holiday. However, I would have expected the call center executive to be able to answer a seemingly simple question.

The user manual and the you tube video online do not provide any guidance on this.

Disappointed by Eureka Forbes. Definitely not living up to what I have heard of the company!

Brand Response

Dear Customer,
I'll surely have my team get in touch with you. Kindly share your registered contact number or customer ID here for further assistance.
Regards,
Priya

By: Eureka_Forbes | Sep 14, 2018  06:23 PM Comments (3)

See full communications