Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

Eureka Forbes

Service
A token of appreciation from the brand
Dec 17, 2017 08:21 PM 7855 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Dec 17, 2017 08:18 PM)

Ease of use:

Handy:

Help & Support:

Eureka Forbes Limited Cares

Eureka Forbes Limited is working closely with MouthShut.com to achieve customer satisfaction

I had purchased Eureka Forbes Dr. Aquaguard Magna HD RO+ UV Water Purifier on July 2017 and after installation the product was working fine till November 20th of 2017 and it started not working for a short period. I call up the person who sold me the product, and he advised to contact customer care. I was busy with my work for the week and could not call up. Further on 05th of December 2017 I called up the customer service and booked for a complaint. The automated messaging unit as well as the seller claims that the service personnel will reach you in 48hrs. Meanwhile the product purchased using my money which has been made by me with hard work was shut down. I further contacted the customer service perhaps on 10th and escalated the complaint with high priority. As no body reached out for service I further called up customers care today ie. 17th December 2017. I could hear the same old extremely sorry and will escalate as high priority. They could not even explain why a services personal couldn't reach out. I asked numbers of above customers care and the personal explains same that they are extremely sorry bla bla. Blee. Blee. I lost faith. Hence the post. My suggestion is that the ancestor method is good of boiling. Do not buy the product.

Brand Response

Dear Sreejith,
Request you to send in your registered contact number & customer ID here . So that I can have the relevant team get in touch with you soon to discuss this further.
Regards,