Flavor:

Eura Sweet Natural Sweetener
Mar 18, 2014 08:39 AM 3684 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

My uncle had always been very close to me. He was a scholar unlike my dad and hence I give the credit of my distinction marks in my high school and intermediate exams to his informal tutorials. His basic concepts were very clear, be it physics or maths or chemistry.

As the years passed by, and I became a full grown man, running helter-skelter, jumping from one company to another to continuously increase my pay packet, I kind of lost touch with him.

So, when I met him after 4 long years, he had some additional wrinkles on his forehead and on the temple.

'You are growing old', I joked.

'Yes', he said sportingly, while taking out a green coloured dispenser from his pocket, and adding some white pills into his tea cup.

'What is this'?

'Eura Sweet'

'Means'?

'It's a natural sweetener.'

'Oh my God, has diabetes caught on with you?'

'No dear, but it can. I need to take certain precautions.'

'But chachu, u always taught me to do good amount of research before adapting any thing? So did you do this time?'

'Yes dear'. Basically all the other branded sweeteners, which are there in the market are NOT NATURAL. They all are synthetic, hence harmful in the long run.'

'Oh'

'Yes! Brand'Eura Sweet natural Sweetener' is made from pure, zero calorie, natural STEVIA extract. Hence, it is best for me.'

'I know you chachu. You used to visit 17 shops to buy one pair of socks'.

'Hahaha. Yes correct. So I did lots of research, and then found that Eura Sweet, made from Stevia is the best solution to my problem. Stevia is a natural sweetener derived from the sweet leaf plant. It is 300 times as sweet as sugar, so it only takes a small amount to produce the same sweet taste as cane sugar.'

'u must be knowing more chachu!'

'Yes. Stevia is both carb- and calorie-free. This makes it possible for dieters to satisfy sweet cravings without wrecking their eating plans.Stevia [Eura Sweet] is the ONLY NATURAL FORM of sugar substitute that is available in the Indian market. Since it's completely natural, it has no side effects, which makes it more beneficial to the human body than synthetic sweeteners. It can be safely used by both adults and children.'

'Ok, ok. Chachu. I got ur point. So can I too?' . I smiled.

'Why not? There is no age limit for adapting good practices'.

He handed over a dispenser of Eura Sweet to me.

Since then, I am using it, and have found it really kool. The Eura Sweet dispenser, The Eura Sweet carton with sachet, and The Eura Sweet bottle with the fine Stevia powder!

Good things should be spread around, so I thought of taking out some time to warn my diabetic friends to stay away from artificial sweeteners available in the market, and adapt the completely pure and natural Eura Sweet. Cheers:)

Do write back if you like my blog. Eura Sweet is available in most of the retail stores and medical stores in Mumbai and Pune.

Eura Sweet