Ride Experience:

Travel Convenience:

Jamshedpur India
The best water park in India
Dec 29, 2017 12:10 AM 3544 Views

Ride Experience:

Travel Convenience:

Hi friends.Recently I went to Essel world.It was a trip of a lifetime with friends.There are plenty of rides like Happy Sky, Aqua Dive, Rio Grande train, Thunder, Hoola Loop, Shot and drop and many more.But the ride I enjoyed very much was Hoola Loop as I can see the whole island from the top but also the speed it was moving I felt as if goona die, it feels as it I was falling from the sky at a rocket speed. Then the other ride I enjoyed was Aqua Dive- which was similar to Hoola Loop ride but here the ride falls just near the water pool and makes everyone soak in water. Every ride is a different experince, some are just too scary.

The ticket price cost me only rs 950 which is good, there were food court inside too.I took a boat from Gorai to the essel world.The travel was not at all convenient cause first I had to travel by taxi from Andheri then I had to take boat to Essel World so its a long journey but once in a life time experience is well worth.

EsselWorld