Shoe Weight:

Range:

Chengkharukami, Belbari, Tripura West India
My Personal opinion of Erke shoes.
Dec 25, 2017 01:13 PM 4045 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

Hello guys this is George A Tech Youtuber and Guys I am here to share my personal and genuine review of Erke shoes. Guys About past 6-7 months I used the Erke Brand shoes and I am going to share what is my feelings and opinion of this brand.

First of all I will talk about Durability. Guys What I have realized till now about Erke shoes is that The erke shoes are not durability like other shoes brands like puma, nike, Adidas etc. It is not good for people since it is non durability.

Guys We people want Comfort whenever we wear any kind of Fashionable material. So since I am talking about shoes, I will say that The Erke shoes gives Comfort While wearing but not that Excellent. I could say At least Good but not excellent. If we compare with other shoe brands like puma or Nike. The Erke shoes does not gives that much of Comfort.

The shoe weight os medium in my view point. What I feel is that The Erke shoe are not that Light or heavy.

Range is Acceptable in market because the Erke Shoes does not charge very high.

Guys this is my personal opinion regarding Erke shoes. So guys I will mot say this Erke brand is Perfect or excellent. Just can say average. Guys If you would like to Purchase then I will not say don't buy. Because might be your feelings and my feelings iare mot same. Anyway guys, thanks for reading. If you have any question just comment it below.

Erke Shoes