Shoe Weight:

Range:

Mumbai India
Erke Shoes Review
Apr 12, 2017 09:49 PM 6064 Views (via Android App)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

This brand shoes are not good as well as not trustable for wearing its materials are too loose I am not like this brand shoes.

Erke shoes are not good choice for buying in foots wearing in these brand shoes materials or thread are very loose and not much thick and strong I used this brand shoes for daily using purpose but after a month its gets cracked and uncomfertable whenever I wear these brand shoes. The prices of these brand shoes are very high which is not for afforadable.

In these brand shoes are not good in mansoon season its totally gets damaged in mansoon season I am very disappointed from its quality and durability of thread I am not recommended these brand shoes to any other peoples because its totally waste of money fashion brand shoes overall I am not happy with this brand.

Thank you.