Shoe Weight:

Range:

Jabalpur India
Amazing shoe...
Dec 19, 2015 01:11 PM 15703 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 19, 2015 01:11 PM)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

I have bought the Erke running shoe from yebhi.com few months back. I have bought this for my father as he is a morning jogger. I am writing this review after 2 months usage and feedback provided by my father.

Pros:

1. I have bought this shoe at 600/- rs from yebhi. This is a huge discount considering the same shoe is still selling on flipkart at around 1900 rs. So, it's a great bargain from my end. But unfortunately, the stop the offer after few hours and not started ever since.

2. The first thing you will notice about the product is the build quality. It's one of the best looking shoes around and can easily compete with renowned brands like puma and nike. The materials used is great and shoe sole is good.

3. It's very light and weights around 300gms each( approx) . My father loved it and said they they are the most comfortable shoe he worn till date. Ideal for jogging and running. The heel support is good and will help a great deal in running long distance.

4.My father washed it recently and he face no issues with the shoe after washing it.Shoe color is intact and pasting are in place and proper.

So, all in all, a great buy and a good gift for my father.

Erke Shoes