Shoe Weight:

Range:

Ranchi India
This brand is not good !!!
Aug 11, 2017 06:54 PM 6081 Views (via Mobile)

Shoe Weight:

Range:

This brand shoes are bad and additionally not trustable for wearing its materials are too free I dislike this brand shoes.

Erke shoes are bad decision for purchasing in foots wearing in these brand shoes materials or string are free and very little thick and solid I utilized this brand shoes for every day utilizing reason yet following a month its gets broke and uncomfertable at whatever point I wear these brand shoes. The costs of these brand shoes are high which is not for afforadable.

In these brand shoes are bad in mansoon season its thoroughly gets harmed in mansoon season I am extremely disillusioned from its quality and toughness of string I am not prescribed these brand shoes to some other people groups since its absolutely misuse of cash form mark shoes general I am not content with this brand.

Erke Shoes