Academics:

Wasting Money MBA Era Business School Placement
May 20, 2013 01:41 PM 8529 Views

Academics:

Student Engagement:

I wasted my money at Era Business School, they will charge lot of money and give uselss iPAD and international tour to only  to bakwas  Universities. The drctor and faculty had sxterme fun in the trip to Hong Kong though:)  Apne paise barbaad mat karo; agar MBA karna hain to CAT/MAT accha se clear kar lo aur branded institute mein jao. Agar Dwarka mein hi karna hain to, I suggest try for LBS, Dwarka, a very  best business schools in Dwarka (New Delhi).

The only professor good at EBS is Doyle sir. Rest is all crappy teaching, no guarantee of guaranteed placement of Era Business School, Dwarka, Delhi. EBS Dwarka not gud for eductn, but may be a fine time pass; but d time pass in campus life of Era Business School is expensive. May be you want to know the quality of faculty at EBS, Dwarka (Newe delhi), you may msg me personal. I will tell how bad is the quality of course, education, teaching, faculty  and placement at Era Business School, Dwarka. They claim to be d best b school ranking list in Delhi NCR but Era Business school is top B school in Delhi NCR, North India, and India in fraud!

Era Business School-Delhi