Paper Handling:

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi this is Yogesh,

I would like to share some facts of this printer, this printer has more problems and issues. This printer has the features like, this has the usb connectivity, 1.5" LCD preview screen, memory card slots, supported cards are SD, SDHC, MiniSD with adapters, this is the nice feature. The also provided their software tools to function the printer. Epson file manager, Epson scan Assist, Epson attach to mail, Epson easy photo print, Epson web to page.These are very useful tools.

Despite of its features, this printer has very poor paper handling as we know Epson is the popular and rival brand in the market. This printer allows upto 120 sheets of A4 size papers in its tray. After purchasing of this printer, one day it wont print a paper, it was not taking a paper inside. This problem occurred many times.

No problem about the printing, easy to handle and user friendly.

Initially the printing speed was so good, but speed gradually decreased after few months of use, I don't know why this happened, even Epson gives assurance.

I contacted to the customer care of the Epson, I told the problem of this printer, they are very polite to speak, and supported me very calmly. But this issue stll arrived after the few days, then I thought this is the very worst production from the Epson.

Thank you.