Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Karimnagar India
Repairs are higher than printings
Mar 02, 2016 12:53 PM 6514 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson tx220 is multifunction printer.I used it in my office.I bought it for just 6000rupees only.Initially it prints the paper with super fast speed.After 4months, it is getting slow and the printing is automatically stops.Then the ink catridge is damaged totally.

By this I am in trouble.I got 1000rupees loss.I have a warranty.But the service centres are not available in the Karimnagar district.I want to change the printer.My friend using hp printer.He Saud that the hp prints the printing with high quality with less cost.And the cost also high for prinring.If we use Epson printer, we must collect 20rupees for each print.Else we cannot manage it.

But hp printer printing cost is almostly half of the Epson printing cost.Now I want to tell the scanning speed with Epson.Epson scans the documents, but with 2mins delay.We have to wait 2min for every scanning of the document.

Epson TX 220 Multifunction Printer