Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Lacknow India
Bad Printer
Jun 02, 2017 10:00 AM 5261 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson which is a unknown company for me but I purchased a new printer from there manufacturings,

When I start using this I realised that there us a problem in its manufacturing as when ever I starts this it creats very loud noise and this noise indicate that there is some manufacturing default or defects. But I ignore this as it providing a good printings at low cost,

Having a mininmum 60 pages handling capacity, I am using it for my offical work. Giving s awesome printing speed.

But its noise is increased and it getting louder day by day and one day it suddenly stop working, I tried my best but there is no response from this printer, so at last I call to there service center to complaint about this problem.

They said we are looking for your convenience and we will send our team to your home step, so after registering the complaint I start waiting but no one came even after 10 days. So I call them back, there wordings are same with a reason that they will send them as soon as possible.

This is very pathetic as still even after a month there representative are not coming , I must to say that there quality of the product is very bad which doesn't stay for more than a month.

There after sale services are also very poor.

Thanks.