Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Mughalsarai India
I don't like this printer
Apr 21, 2017 01:00 PM 5225 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I am use this printer last 4 month but I am not happy by this printer because it is not clear print and some error found in the sprinter guys it is the quality of printer in starting days it is work better performance but after 2 months it is not give a better performance sometime the page not clear remove from the printing machine and some time printer device is not connected to the computer device and it is not printer clear writing on the page guys I am suggest to you if you are take a better and high quality printer then you are tried to other printer from the market it went looking is also very poor type and I am talk about its price then its price is very high cost and you are same price purchase better quality or from the market. Sometime it is not good performance give and its looking is also very poor type I don't like this printer machine.

Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer