Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Ludhiana India
Poor Printer
Jul 08, 2017 09:00 AM 5242 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson Stylus is not a good printer which I purchased from the electronic market. I purchased this 1 month ago for my official work.

When I start using this printer it works properly in the starting days buth after 7 days its printing speed is reduced it takes very long time to print a singal page.

Along with slow Printing its colour printing is not working only black printout is working .

When I complaint about this problem with the customers care then they said we will send out team to repair but no one came even after 10 days, so I has to call them again this time they provided me my complaint number and also send there team after 16 days but I am not able to het any benefits of there team as they said that the part which is damaged is required to replace and this will cost you 2000 as that part is not covered in warranty.

This is very bad, they are not ready to repair it and now I have to make some more expenses to repair it from outside as there service center is very expensive.

In conclusion I will say that this printer is poor in performance and there customers services are totally waste.

Epson Stylus Pro 9900 Printer