Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Mumbai India
Epson Stylus Color 480
Jan 21, 2017 12:43 AM 4452 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

This printer performance are very disappointing its not provide better performance I am not like this printer.

Epson stylus color 480 printer is not value for money product I used this printer at my home for basic need purpose whenever I want any print out of paper or images I used this printer for printing and gets print out but its not provide exact print out of images and its consume highly quantity of inks which is not good thing about this printer.

In this printer has many more problems like its consume much electricity and provide poor print out of pages I am very disappointed of its performances I talking with this company customer care for better solution but they said we cant do any thing about this matter which is not good service of this company I getting frustrated by this printer overall this printer is not worth of money.

Thank you.