Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Useless printer
Nov 17, 2005 02:14 PM 3056 Views
(Updated Nov 17, 2005 03:06 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson is a good company but why it rolled such a useless product ,i don't know myself

The printer is big in size and it consumes ink a lot faster, u have to get the original ink or otherwise the printer goes bezerk, and it gets ill. There are quite a lot of problems with as paper jams a lot, ink drops, head has to be cleaned every fortnight and it takes too much of a time to take a print out and funny noises do come out of it when printing process is going on . I had it for five years for it must be lying as a dead piece for almost 4.5 years.

That's why when I bought a new computer , I had to sell it for Rs 200 only . No value of old printers 2day . Also the cost of the printing is too high that an average home user cannot afford to buy the original ink always . The software supplied was good but the hardware was definitly not worth purchasing for 5000 bucks.

Write a Review on Epson Stylus Color 480