Paper Handling:

Mar 25, 2016 09:31 PM 8523 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Don't buy from Espon. I purchased the CX 55500. This was a decent printer, though very finicky about loading espon papers. Unfortunately with minimal use it died and warranty had expired.

36000 to replace print head. Ink cartridges are also expensive, they are large tanks but at 3000 plus tax each on average and there are nine, that's a lot of cash replacing the ink. Replacing your ink twice you can almost buy another printer!

I decided to buy the Epson CX 5500 here, mainly because of the rebate of . Epson took forever to reply to the rebate, then sent all of the paperwork back, saying I needed another form, even though I filled out the online form as well, mailing in receipt, ups code etc. They took two months to send everything back.

I called the corporate office and said they didn't know if they would honor the rebate because so much time had passed. Go figure! They NEVER replied or sent the rebate after a couple of emails and I'm NEVER BUYING ANOTHER EPSON PRINTER AGAIN! The printer is probably three, maybe 4 stars, but Epson service and reliability is ZERO, so I'm rating as one star.

Write a Review on Epson Stylus CX 5500