Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Epson stylus cx 5500 not so good
Dec 01, 2016 10:51 PM 6506 Views (via Mobile)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

The aggressive pricing and the variety of features tempted me to buy the cx5500. I used to be happy at the start, with the scanner working beautifuly and the printer giving me truthful to appropriate results with the prints. However the pleasure was not meant to ultimate long. The primary cartridge replacement onwards I started experiencing the problems anciliary to a number of epson printers-poor cartridge excellent. Today's cartridges, on set up, might show half-complete at the repute reveal. Not to say the reality that they might dry up unnaturally speedy. I experienced this problem with all of the 7 cartridges that I changed. One more hassle with epson cartridges is they cannot be refilled(even at genuine replenish stations like cartridge international). All in all, epson’s declare of economic printing is a sham. Epson truly wishes to come up with a exclusive catchline or a higher printer. Or just a strategy to problems like these. I strongly advocate that every body shopping for a printer do not forget other printer oprions like the HP deskjet collection or the canon pixma collection of printers.

Epson Stylus CX 5500