Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Mumbai India
Waisting of money printer
Aug 29, 2016 10:30 PM 7370 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

This is not good printer for home use as well as for office uses It has many problem to use and take any print out I dont like this printer.

Epson stylus CX 5500 is totally waisting of money printer its does not provide better output of printing like black an white or colour printing I was purchased this printer before 3 months ago and I still using this printer but I am not satisfy by using this printer.

Its services very disappointing whenever I used this printer and I was does repaired this printer but after some days problems are again comes which is very frustrating I would say this printer is not best printer for using printing of any thing.

The printer is not worth of money I never recommended this to anyone and their customer care services are also not supporting for facing any problems which is also not good thing my opinion to this printer is not good for using.

Thank you.