Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer I hate this printer
Aug 05, 2017 03:12 PM 4638 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Aug 05, 2017 04:33 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I am purchased a new printer which name and model number is Epson stylus CX 5500 printer for my stationery business but I telling to all this printer is so bad quality of products aafter 5month I am used this Epson stylus CX 5500 printer I am sharing my worsh reference to all( 1) I hate this Epson Stylus CC 5500 printer because its create paper jam problems during working copy of xerox( 2) I hate this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because its create software problems in my pc( 3) I hate this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because the printing a paper is so slow speed 1minute 10 to 12 print is don( 4) I hate this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because some times its create spread ink problem in papar during print a paper( 5) I hate this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because its created heating and hang problems aafter 50 or 60 page is print so I am irretet( 6) I don't like this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because the Epson company is not solved my this problem( 7) I don't like this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because this printer is available at heavyweight which creates problems at the time of transfer( 8) I dont like this Epson Stylus CX 5500 printer because they can not believe after sales and services and also aafter satisfactionSo I advised to all first research than buy any products ok other wise its your choices to buy any product which suitable you ok.

Write a Review on Epson Stylus CX 5500