Paper Handling:

Dec 25, 2017 11:13 AM 1926 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I bought this Printer for my dad office from the Snapdeal.com on 9 October 2016 by paying the amount of the 6, 999 rupees and I want to tell you some problem about this and that is:

1) Paper Handling: The Handling of the Paper was not that much efficient this is because the time taken by the printer to print the page was high that is it takes 10 sec for the Black & White page and the 20 sec for the color pages which is not suitable at all.

2) Performance: As I mention on above point that it is taking too much time and the printing done by this page was not good means the quality printing was not given by the Printer.

3) Durability: The Printer was not that much durable at all and that is the printer speed of the printing is decreases after 3 months and after changing the ink cartridge the proper printing.

4)Price: The Price of the Printer was high if I compare it to the Canon printer and the Canon printer was very efficient and reliable.

So, Rather than this you should go for the Canon Printer because they were reliablea nd affordable.

Write a Review on Epson Stylus CX 5500