Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Allahabad, India India
High printing cost.
Jan 19, 2018 03:59 AM 1767 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hello all I brought this printer recently for my home from snapdeal as I found better price available there but now I feel its my mistake to go for epson rather than hp and canon.

First I get this product after a long delay because after ordering when I contact snapdeal they said item is out of stok so it almost 1 week delay.

Now about printer the size and look of printer is ok I can not say very good because other are much better then this. So when I am installing it for first time it takes lot of time almost 1.30 hrs. okay after installing it is not taking print again I reinstall printer thak god it start. After printing some pages this printer also heat. And speed is also poor.

Now its cost, the printing cost of this printer is much higher than other so it worst to buy totally wastage of money also it cant hold much paper. And the ink is not easily available.

Now its performance clearly saying its performance is not up to mark I must say hp and canon have much better performance and printing quality is also good of them then this.

So dont go for it just check hp printer which are best.

Tips: - Buy hp printer service center and ink both available easily. All over world.

Write a Review on Epson Stylus CX 5500