Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

New Delhi India
Epson Stylus 680 Inkjet printer.
Dec 08, 2016 03:49 PM 4687 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I am going to share my personal experience about Epson Stylus 680 inkjet printer. This company printer is very popular and many people like this company printer. This printer paper handling quality is good but some time I face some issue.

This printer is very ease of use and every one use this printer without any knowledge. Its printer control is very nice but its color print button is not proper work.

This printer service is very nice and its phone service is also good, my many problems is solve with phone conversion.

This printer, printing speed is poor and some time some paper is break in this printer. Its color print speed is very slow.

This printer feature is nice and easy to handle it. Its every function button like as indicator, but print quality is not so good and taking more space.

Epson Stylus 680 Inkjet