Paper Handling:

Oct 26, 2016 12:09 PM 8154 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I bought this printer for my personal use, it was working for some time but later on when I had to print 1000-2000 pages together I started having problem as I had to put pages manually as it was taking 4 - 5 pages together and after some its ink started fading and after refilling it was like over dark so all in all I did get same colour impression. its speed is also so take large amount of time if you have to print many pages. ink cartridge is also get dry air and sometime over speread on the pages.i have purchased it for printing the multiple copies of single documents but this printer fails to do so, if I want to print 20 copies of single document then I have to do those all manually, it doesnt work automatically. its print speed is just average which my time too much there fore I does my printing work at night.sometimes I found that ink because dry and I have to keep wet by adding some ink from outside.

Write a Review on Epson L850