Paper Handling:

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi friends,

I would like to share my personal experience with Epson L850 printer.As we all know Epson is a good and familiar brand.I purchased this printer two years ago.But this printer was not up to my expectations in performance.

The paper handling is also not so good as it consumes so much of ink.The printing speed is also very slow when compare with other printers.Sometimes it takes 2-3 papers at once.It is not so easy to use even the ink Cartridge is not good.Sometimes the ink overspread on papers.

I purchased this for Rs 5999 but after using I felt it was not a worthy product.in look wise this printer is somewhat big so it takes more place.It does not have any good features.

I would not recommend this printer to anyone as it was not up to the mark.I would suggest you to buy some other better printer than this product.

Thank you.