Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Patna India
Average Speed and Have To Do Manual Printing.
Apr 22, 2016 10:48 PM 10404 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I purchased this printer about an year ago and didn't want to use it anymore. And didn't used it more than 6 months. I purchased it from nearby electronic shop and Epson is also acheived some awards for printers. But this one is not of worth.

After purchase of 2 months I faced several issue. Firstly, I purchased it to do my project work and have to print many copies of several document which this printer can't do and I have to do it manually. It cannot be done automatically. It printing speed almost average. The problem also faced in ink, after 1000 prints, the print became hazy and due to that I changed the ink but then also this problem occured. I tried to contact customer care but after several tries when they picked my call then they replied that there is no service centre in my city and promised  me to send technician from other city but no one arrived and I sold this printer on OLX at unreasonable price. I would suggest not to purchase it.

Write a Review on Epson L850