Paper Handling:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Patna India
Issue Found With Epson.
Apr 12, 2016 07:07 PM 12650 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson is a newly growing brand in the field of printers and electronics. I have purchased this printer from one of the dealer about two years ago and they delivered it and installed printer with my personal computer and gives all information about this printer with no cost.

I have purchased it for printing the multiple copies of single document but this printer fails to do so. If I want to print 10 copies of single document then I have to do those all manually, it doesn't work automatically. It's print speed is just average which wastes my time too much therefore I does my printing work at night.

The issue in this printer I faced after purchase of 4 months is that the printer started printing hazy text. I thought the ink is insufficient, I changed the ink but this problem continues then I contacted customer care and found that one part got damaged which costs me about Rs. 500.

Sometimes I found that ink becomes dry and I have to keep it wet by adding some ink from outside.

I will not suggest this printer to anyone because I have faced many issue with it. And I removed this printer after using it 1½ years.

Write a Review on Epson L850