Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Delhi India
Epson L385 , requires some rectfication
Jan 16, 2018 07:44 PM 2871 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jan 16, 2018 07:40 PM)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hey guys , today I am gonna share my review of this printer which I used recently at my friend's place as I went their for some college project. when I told him to printout some pages , the printer prints it very lightly as we can't able to find the words on the pages and he told me that this is very normal to him as the printer is like this only .paper handling , is normal as on other printers , but the sound it makes is very odd when it prints the paper.user friendly : its not user friendly and difficult to operate for me and its functions are very difficult to understand .service : service is very ordinary of this company as they are not very much involved with the customers when we ask for some help.printing speed : printing speed is very descent and I have no issues on it but it requires more features for me to opt this printer .otger features : other features are present but very difficult to understand.here is my review , hope you guys like it.

Epson L385 Multi Function Colored Inkjet Printer