Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Himatnagar,Gujarat,India. India
EPSON L385
Jun 12, 2018 12:06 AM 1601 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

This printer is the worst printer from the EPSON company.I bought this printer 1 month ago and I bought this from amazon because there is some discount on it.After the delievery of the parcel, I started using this printer, intially I had faced so many problem at the time of installing this printer but finally I set it perfectly.It works good for 2-3 weeks and then it startes heating and the colour of the print get lighter.After that day this printer is taking 5-8 minutes to print one pages at this things make me very angry because so much time is wasting because of this printer.Then I inform to customer service but they just adbising me and helping me only on call.They are not telling me the real problem ansd they dont want to visit my place.

They service is the worst and because of this I return this printer to amazon.

I am advising to all the viewers to dont buy this printer.There are so many problem in it such as printing timing, ink of the printer, heating, customer service and many other.

Epson L385 Multi Function Colored Inkjet Printer