Paper Handling:

Dec 24, 2016 08:31 PM 8766 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hello friends I would like to share my personal experience of using this printer. honestly I am not a user of this printer actually my friend is using this printer and I want to share my review on it. I often use this printer and I am very impressed by its performance. I noticed some good features of this printer and I would like to share them.

firstly the paper handling is very good. there is no problem in inserting papers in it. you can print hundreds of papers by just a computer command and without touching it. it is very easy to use and portable.

its printing speed is very good. it can print upto 100 color pages in just an hours. and its print quality is very good. it can be easily attached by computer and laptop. so you can scan your documents on it and you can also make color photo copy of your important documents.

this printer have a good wifi connectivity due to which you can create a wireless connection between your mobile and this printer and you can print also from your mobile phone.

it makes life more easier. I am satisfied by its performance.

Epson L365 Multifunction Inkjet Printer