Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Epson listen to my complain
Jul 22, 2016 10:50 PM 9158 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi friends, I have purchased Epson l365 ink tank printer from the so called companies authorized distributor in March 2016.

Printer was working fine till may 2016 that's it. Then suddenly something went wrong and at every half hour all the led light of the printer, the power led wifi led ink led paper feeder led all start blinking simultaneously causing the printer not to accept any print commands.

This need to restart the printer again and again. Launched the complain. Enginee visited my place and resolved the problem.

Two months the printer was working fine till date, but now same problem. Launched the complain again. But no response from the company it's almost a week ago.

Second thing, it's a false claim that one bottle of 70 ml ink gives an out put of 4000 B& W prints. My print counter has just reached 1500 and the black ink tank is about to dye.

Epson L365 Multifunction Inkjet Printer