Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Hyderabad India
Epson L365 is average printer.
Feb 22, 2017 10:27 PM 8621 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Hi Friends,

I would like to share my experience by Epson L365 Multifunction Inkjet Printer.We have purchased this printer one year ago.It is low at rice when compare with other brands so we opted this printer.The specifications given are good and it is a multi-function printer.But after using I felt it was not up to the specifications.The paper handling is fine.The performance is also very smooth.It works quickly but the problem with this printer is it consumes more ink.Sometimes the print would be dark this printer waste the ink a lot.The printer is speed is average.It is easy to use we have to follow the manual and connect to our system.The features are also fine as it is having scanning, copying etc.

In my opinion, I would say that it is an average printer as it consumes more ink.So friends, it would be better if you go for some internet analysis before purchasing this printer.

Epson L365 Multifunction Inkjet Printer