Paper Handling:

Apr 15, 2015 08:53 PM 7958 Views

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

I purchased this printer because I had to take a number of printouts on a daily basis and it was becoming unethical to use office printer for my Exe. MBA printouts. I have been fully satisfied with the quality of the printer.

The setup was easy although it would have been better had the drivers been loaded onto the printer rather than the CD which came with the printer(My laptop does not have a CD / DVD drive). I had to perform some hit and trial with the software available online to figure out the one which could help me connect to the printer using iPrint(wired printer setup did not require any additional drivers).

Once the setup was complete, everything worked like it should and I have not faced any issue since then. The print quality is good but not as crystal clear as the laser printer in the office. The cost per print is Phenomenally low. I have taken more than 100 printouts and ink levels have hardly moved(I had to change my cartridge per~100 prints for my HP printer).

Scanner works like wonder and I especially enjoy the iPrint option for scan as I can directly take scans and post them on whatsapp(study material etc.). The scans are professional quality and are much better than camscanner ones(which are great by themselves when you don't have a printer). Additionally, I registered the product online and got warranty for 30k prints which is beyond my limit as a home user to print.

Overall, I am highly satisfied with my purchase. The only downside I can see is the cost but once you are done with that, you won't regret it.

Epson L355 Multifunction Printer