Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson

Best in class
Feb 25, 2017 01:25 PM 7283 Views (via Android App)

Paper Handling:

Service:

Printing Speed:

Epson L210 deserves to be at the top of its contemporaries that is all in one printers under 11k. It is an ideal choice for home use since the ink tank system doesnt let the ink dry quickly whereas the cartridge ones tend to dry soon. The L210 is extremely dependable and easy to use. A singke panel with no more than 4 buttons allow you to photocopy, scan, and fix most of printing errors. The paper handling is good however there are times when the printer is not able to take the paper correctly and this leads to alignment errors. The print speed is good and the print quality is outstanding. The printer comes with a bunch of fearures and allows you to print studio quality phtographs on glossy paper. The thing which makes every frugal person buy it is its low cost per printbsince it uses the ink tank technology. For me service and support is one such area I have not explored yet since the printer in the last 3 years has not given me a single chance of a complain. However, I have learnt it from my friend that the customer service is quite helpful and sort out majority of your problems.

Epson L210 Multifunction Printer